About Annick Fron
- More than 20 years of experience.
- International mobility.
- Short-term to long-term missions.
- Proof of concept, design and prototype for leading-edge technology software projects. Training. Mentoring.
Since 1993 AFC Europe provides service in the the following areas :
- Software systems architecture
- Object-oriented design ( UML...)
- Object-Oriented project architecture (CORBA deployment, object components..., all dialects of Smalltalk, Java...)
- Gemstone application server certificate
- And now : XML, EJB, Application servers, servlets, JSP, SOAP, all that makes a distributed architecture
- Presentation in OMG Embedded Systems workshop in 1999
- VisualAge Smalltalk certification
- Training : custom seminars on Java Distributed Programming, CORBA, UML, Smalltalk. See sample page
- Constraint-based programming (Book 'Programmation par Contraintes', Addison-Wesley, 1994 sold by Vuibert) ; referenced in Introduction to Constraint Programming and Constraint.org